My name is Steve Göring. I'm a computer scientist and researcher. Currently I'm working at the Audiovisual Technology Group in Ilmenau.
I will share some of my projects and research papers on this page. Most of my developed software is publicly available on github.
My current research interests are video/image quality prediction, image appeal combined with machine learning and processing of large datasets.
For more checkout my Publications.
Here are some of my projects:
- PhrasIt -- an experimental ngram search engine
- ctag -- a generator for cloud tags
- AVRateNG -- a software framework for conducting subjective video tests
- ITU P.1203 -- reference implementation and extensions of P.1203
- bitbucket -- my bitbucket page
- my gists -- my gists on github
You can find more on my github page.
- email: email@example.com
- xmpp: firstname.lastname@example.org
This webpage is generated using a small python script + a markdown parser. Check https://github.com/stg7/stg7.github.io for more.